Wednesday 18 July 2012

HiVi at Cornetto Summer Fest

Hello! Happy wednesday :)))

Today, I want to share my photos when I came to Cornetto Summer Ice Cream Festival, 14th July 2012 at Kridaloka, Senayan. This one part of my HiVi's photos. If you don't know about HiVi, let's follow their official account twitter @sayHiVi. They were produced by Aldhan Prasatya & Nino RAN. :))))


HiVi! are:
Ilham Aditama (Lead Vocal) ; Ilham ; @ilhamaditama
Dalila Azkadiputri (Lead Vocal) ; Dea ; @deaazkadi
Febrian Nindyo (Guitar/Vocal) ; Febri ; @FebrianNindyo
Ezra Mandira (Guitar/Vocal) ; Ezra ; @ezramandira

If you want to know about their music & song, you can watch their youtube channel sayhivi. And this is their 1st single movie clip. Check it out! 


Now, I will share their gis's photos was taken by me &  @ninonaaa.















See you at the next gig! I'm fallin' in love with you, guys♥

No comments:

Post a Comment